Dear Students & Parents,
The Faculty and Staff welcome you to East Lincoln Elementary School. Please take the time to read through this handbook together. It contains valuable information that will help your child as we work together to make this a successful school year.
The mission of East Lincoln Elementary School: We are dedicated to providing a quality education in safe, welcoming environment that fosters creative and critical thinking in order to produce independent and productive citizens.
Eagle Pledge: We the Students, Faculty and Staff of East Lincoln Elementary School promise to do our best, show we care, be respectful and make no excuses.
“Too Sick For School”
TCS strives to provide the healthiest environment for our students and staff. Please assist us in this goal by following these too-sick-for-school guidelines when deciding on whether you should send your child to school.
Do not send your child to school:
- If your child has had any vomiting or diarrhea in the past 24 hours.
- If your child has had a fever within 24 hours. They may return to school when fever free without any pain/fever-reducing medication for 24 hours.
- With pink eye until they have received treatment for 24 hours and have no eye drainage.
- With strep throat until they have taken their antibiotic for 24 hours.
- Students may not return to school earlier than the date listed on the doctor’s note. The student's return date must also comply with the “Too Sick for School” Guidelines
- If students test positive for Covid, they may return to school once symptom-free for 24 hours.
- Please make sure to keep the school updated with current phone contact information.
- Parents will be notified to pick up their child who arrives at school too sick for school or who becomes ill while at school.
- Parents/guardians have 5 “Parent Notes” excuses for the school year.
Remember, frequent hand washing with soap and water or using hand sanitizer when soap and water are unavailable is one of the best ways to prevent the spread of germs.
- 21st Century - Afterschool Programming
- Cancellation of School
- Dress Code
- Health & Medications
- Instructional Supplies
- Kool Kids
- Lost and Found
- Lunch & Breakfast Programs
- Moment of Silence
- No Smoking Campus
- Parent/Teacher Conferences
- Pediculosis (Head Lice)
- Perfect Attendance
- Personal Items
- Progress Reports
- Report Cards
- School Messenger Call System
- School Pictures
- School Website
- Student Arrival
- Student Discipline & Behavior Policy
- Student Dismissal
- Student Information Cards
- Student Media Access Opt-Out/Student Privacy Information
- Transportation Information